Hi there, I tried yesterday to make a slide-show for my frontpage. I enabled the [[!iki plugins/meta desc=meta]] and the [[!iki plugins/html desc=html]] plugins, then, on my frontpage, I pointed to the .js files that do the trick and I added the html code to actually run the slide-show. I also set [[!iki plugins/htmlscrubber desc=htmlscrubber]] to skip everything except the Discussion pages. I used this code [[http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex14/fadeinslideshow.htm]]. In theory this should have worked but unfortunately it didn't worked at all. I know I can use [[!iki plugins/rawhtml desc=rawhtml]] plugin but with this I get a page that is treated as data, I need the page to be treated as source so I can use directives. I'm now wondering if this is even possible in ikiwiki... Anyway, I thought to check with you guys. The main idea is to have a simple slide-show with 4 or 5 slides that change every 3 seconds and each slide should link to a different page. Any ideas are extremely welcomed! Thanks Marius