Hey There. I'm using the [[plugins/contrib/field]] plugin together with [[plugins/contrib/ftemplate/ikiwiki/directive/ftemplate]] and [[plugins/contrib/ymlfront]]. Everything looks good, but there are no links created as defined in field_tags. I hope it's just a mistake by me and someone can help me. All three plugins are activated and ikiwiki's setup file reads # field plugin # simple registration field_register => [qw{meta}], # allow the config to be queried as a field field_allow_config => 1, # flag certain fields as "tags" field_tags => { Autor => '/users', Rubrik => '/rubriken', Themen => '/themen', BuchTitel => 'rezensionen/titel', BuchAutor => '/rezensionen/autoren', Verlag => 'rezensionen/verlage', }, I use this template to ask the users for the fields: --- Autor: BuchTitel: BuchUntertitel: BuchAutor: Verlag: ISBN: Seiten: Preis: Rubrik: Rezensionen Themen: - (Anti-)Repression - Aktion - ... --- [[!ftemplate id="rezi"]] And this one tells what to do with them: \[[!meta author=""]] \[[!meta title=": "]] :
-
*rezensiert von *

* Verlag:
* ISBN:
* Seiten:
* Preis:

Rubrik:
# just for testing if infobox is the problem Do I have to register another plugin with field or what is wrong here?