I've been recently using a template this ---- Related posts: \[[!inline pages="blog/posts/* and !blog/posts/*/* and !Discussion and !tagged(draft) and " archive="yes" quick="yes" show="5"]] Which I then call by doing this at the end of my blog posts on my ikiwiki install \[[!tag software linux]] \[[!template id=related tagged="tagged(software) or tagged(linux)"]] It somewhat works, I was wondering if anyone else has tried to do something like the above to get "related posts" based on tags. The way that I have done it isn't very clever as it only links to the last 5 most recently posted items based on my parameters. Is it possible to "randomly" select a bunch of links from a set of user defined pagespecs? I know that the [[backlinks]] plugin exists for this sort of stuff (related links), it just lacks some user configuration options. > I guess what you need is an extension to [[ikiwiki/pagespec/sorting]] to support "random" as a sort method. Remember though, that the chosen few would only change when the page was regenerated, not on every page view. -- [[Jon]]